Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday Morning Coffee and a Ha Ha

It is a lovely Saturday morning, I woke to the sound of singing birds, I have my first coffee, and I found something to make me laugh.

It's been a busy couple weeks preparing report cards.
I am trying to book a campsite for our family summer get-away (not having much success in that department), and I also need to go grocery shopping (not my favourite way to spend a Saturday morning).

So when I came across this little gem I just had to share.

I needed a laugh this morning.


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laugh today! :-) Kim, I really appreciate your blog. There is so much great information on it. I use many of the same things that you do in the classroom and have found that the kids respond well to them. Thank you for all the time and effort you have poured into this site. :-)

    ReplyDelete