Monday, May 6, 2013

3 Chapels......DONE!

I had the "pleasure" of leading chapel the past three consecutive Mondays, and I am happy to report that I survived!  
A few weeks ago, I confessed to the entire school body that this was the first time I had ever led a chapel, and I was rather intimidated and nervous about it.  It turns out that is wasn't as painful or frightening as I had imagined it might be.  


God is good......He gives grace and strength when we need it.  
That, plus a group of gracious attentive children, and the chapels went off without much trouble.  
(Mr. Dave Abbas was a pro in the tech department, and he was a wonderful help.) 


Believe it or not, (and I know my own children couldn't believe this), I had never made a power point presentation before in my life. 
I thought since I was breaking new ground in the chapel presentation department, I might as well just go for bust! 
Putting together a few power points was rather painless with this wonderful computer I have sitting on my lap. It was actually rather fun going through the process and creating something to share.  


Today was the last chapel on Earth Keeping/Creation Enjoying, and I filled my PPT with pictures from my own photography collection. 
It was a pleasure sharing some of the things that I love about the wonderful world we live in.


Leading chapel was OK......and I might just do it again some day if I am asked, but for now, I will enjoy the feeling of checking off another item from my "before the end of June" to-do list!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment