Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


It's Thanksgiving weekend and I am so happy to be home relaxing with the family.  It has been a busy month and we were all ready for a sleep-in and excited about spending a quiet time together to reflect on God's goodness and blessings to us as a family.

I pray that all my friends have a blessed Thanksgiving and that God will continue to show His grace and love to us as we enjoy this holiday dedicated to giving thanks.

We did a couple fun thanksgiving crafts in JK this week.  This one turned out so grea!.  They were all unique b/c the children could choose which colours to put on their fingers and of course every hand print is special! (Special thanks to my EA for her patience in doing this!)


There are a few new things posted in my TPT store, and the newest is this cute freebie!  Halloween themed number flashcards for 1-10...I don't usually do much with Halloween, but the graphics are rather cute and not too scary...


Click on the image or click here.



Happy Thanksgiving Friends!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love the owls. I am addicted to owls this year.

    Very cute.

    ReplyDelete