Tuesday, September 10, 2013

We've Moved!

This summer, the great "move-across-the-hall" went down and now I am starting to settle into the new JK classroom. 
Last year, I had 21 motivated, animated, energetic, jovial, fired-up darlings in my class, and this fall I have 10, so my wonderful colleague Michelle (SK) now has need of the "big" room!

When the last of the furniture arrives, I will finish setting up and will be able to give the children more options during centre time. 
Right now, some of the centres that I would like to make more permanent are being set up and then taken down because our new tables have not yet arrived. 
I am trying to be patient......

So, although we are up and running,
 my class is not quite as I would like it to be.

It is a work in progress.

Aren't we all?!?

Here's a sneak peak of our JK adventure land as it is today!






Nap anyone?!?





2 comments:

  1. What a difference from 21 to 10! ENJOY IT!!!!! Your room looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks so inviting for the kids and THE TEACHER!

    ReplyDelete