Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Few Nice Finds

I found some wonderful "containers"  at the garden centre.
They will be great for our school tools.  
I bought two smaller ones for pencils and erasers, and a few
larger ones for glue-sticks and scissors.
All the pails have cute little labels, and just in case you can't read,
there are pictures on the back of the labels.
(After this pic was taken, the pails were given a few stickers for decoration.)
The best part about these containers is they aren't made of plastic, 
so they won't crack when dropped!




 I thought these containers were just the perfect size for book bins:




I found these "dry-erase" books for $1 at Staples...



Last but not least, I bought some name tag clips to add to the cute little name tags that I made.
I think they'll be VERY helpful for the first few days of school while I learn their names!
I plan to keep them on hand for supply teachers.  
If there's one thing I had always wished
I had while I was supply teaching, it was name tags for the kids.
(Needless to say, I'm hoping I won't be sick and in need of someone to take my place!)

5 comments:

  1. Kim, you're amazing!!! You're such a wonderful woman and dedicated teacher.
    Aim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be a supply teacher in your classroom~ You seem well organized and everything is looking so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Those name tags will be great on field trips, too.
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can get lots of dry erase books at Dollarama as well!

    ReplyDelete