Thursday, August 9, 2012

Someone Stop Me!!!

Okay, I think I am in serious need of a holiday......

I have been having such a blast creating new things for my class!!
  The latest adventure in my great JK Adventure is opening a TPT store and posting some of the things I have made.  For those of you who haven't heard of TPT, it stands for "Teachers Pay Teachers."  
I thought since I'm making these things for myself, I might as well share them, and maybe someone else will be interested in them enough to even pay a buck or two for the digital download.  
If not, that's okay......I'm using the stuff and having a lot of fun making them!

Here's a taste of what I've been up to:

These are the coathook/nametags

Coathook Nametags


This is an autumn Write the Room activity:

Jolly Phonics Autumn Write the Room


This Write the Room activity goes with our Fire Safety unit.

Fire Safety Write the Room

Someone please stop me......I'm riding the creativity train and I'm not sure if I can get off!


1 comment:

  1. Enough already:)Put it away till a week before school. Your doing such an amazing job.♥love it and you of course!

    ReplyDelete